Friday, September 10, 2010

First Week in the Books

Well everyone, this first week was different for us.  Our first post was on Monday - late, but still Monday!  We left that post open for the whole week, hoping for more comments on whatever you were reading that day.

Here is what I'm thinking for next week.  I think Cameron and I will just post whenever we want to during the week - maybe every day, maybe twice a day, maybe every other day.  Our posts will bring something new to the table.  We will offer up something that has been meaningful to us in the readings up to that point.  The posts will still be confined to the readings for that week, but not necessarily the readings for that day (from the reading plan).

What do you think about that?  If you have other suggestions, throw them out below or shoot me an email. I'm open to any suggestions that might make this experience more meaningful for you.



1 comment:

  1. Don't forget that this is a marathon, not a sprint. For me, I have had a busy week and never got around to commenting on anything. Maybe it was similar for others.

    ReplyDelete